Information We May Collect
We may obtain the following information in connection with your use of this website:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, or phone number)
- Other information you may provide when you communicate with us or participate in our surveys or promotions
- We may also rely on automated means to collect information in connection with your use of this website, including:
- Information about your computer, mobile, or other device that you use to access this website, such as the device type, unique device identifier, IP address, geolocation information, operating system information, browser type, browser language, and similar information.
- Information on actions taken by you on this website (such as page views and website navigation patterns)
- URLs that refer you to this website or that you visit before or after visiting this website
- Dates and times of your visits to this website
Children’s Personal Information
This website is not directed to individuals who are younger than 13 years old. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not provide any personal information through this website.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain to:
- Respond to your questions and comments about products, services, or this website and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, events, promotions or our relationship with you regarding this website.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read), and trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of the website
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer and this website
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any lawful purpose.
We do not disclose personal information about you that we collect on this website, except as described on this website. We may share the information we obtain:
- With our service providers that perform services on our behalf. Our service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of such services may include web hosting providers, analytics providers, marketing providers, and talent management portal providers.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions, (v) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property or that our affiliates, you, or others. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition or combination of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding). Following any such event, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. We may retain copies of that transferred information.
International Users and Data Transfers
This is a U.S. website that is governed by U.S. laws, including those governing the privacy and security of your information. If you use this website, you are transferring your information to Intelliscan and its service providers in the United States. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States, and our handling of your information in accordance with applicable U.S. requirements and this Policy.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in any country where we or the parties with whom we share your personal information (as described above) have facilities, which may include countries other than your country of residence. These other countries may have different data protection laws than your country of residence. By using this website or providing your information to us through this website, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information as described above.
Protection of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to safeguard the security of personal information we collect on this website. Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions. We ask website users to be aware of security risks when using the Internet and to help us safeguard their information, including by establishing unique login credentials for this website that are not shared with any other website or service, and safeguarding their website login credentials.
Links To Other Websites
This website may contain web property (e.g., any application) or provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites or web properties may operate independently from Intelliscan. Linked sites and web properties may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any such websites or use any such web properties. To the extent any linked websites you visit or web properties you use are not owned or controlled by Aramark, we are not responsible for the website’s or web property’s content, any use of the website or web property, or the privacy practices of the website or web property. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such website or web property does not imply endorsement of it by us.
Effective Date: January 1, 2017